1852 Flatbush Avenue - 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11210
|Client Update - quarterly newsletter||
The Airline Industry
(plus Operations Checklist)
"With us in your corner, you will always have a knowledgeable and valuable resource to turn to for practical and profitable business and financial advice in your industry and in other industries". Written testimonals we obtained during our annual clients surveys are overwhelmingly impressive."
Services we provide to Aviation Client
#1)Tax Planning, Preparation & Filing; #2)Financial Planning;
#3) Franchise & Real-Estate Advisory; #4)Business Advisory.
Commercial Pilots and Flight Attendents (Flight Crew) can deduct up to 68 items of job related expenses. They may also qualified for Foreign Tax Credit and Per Diem deductions under the IRS and DOT rules. Record keeping is important so keep your:-
1)Travel logs (Log Book).
2) Receipts for Food, Lodging and Incidentals expenses.
3) Other Job related expenses that you incurred.
***NOTE:- Information from those documents will give you MAXIMUM deductions and lower your tax bracket and your income tax. Your tax return(s) will be prepared quickly and accurately regardless of the changes in the tax laws.
Who are our Aviation Clients.
1) Pilots (Captains, Line holders, and Reserves) American, Jet Blue, Southwest & Eastern Airlines.
2) Flight Attendants(Local & International flight schedule; and guaranteed salary whether they are Dedhead, In-Flight, or not on schedule).
3) Maintenance workers (American, Jet Blue, Southwest, & Eastern Airlines).
4) Aviation support/affiliated companies.
How we obtain aviation clients.
*On-line group discussions.
*Direct Mailing from our exclusive database.
What we want from you
****Clem. Barry is a Transportation Tax-Accountant, and an IRS Enrolled Agent. He is a graduate of Travel Institute, N.Y.; and he has taken continuing education updates at CUNY Aviation Institute, N.Y.
NOTE: If you are serious about having your tax returns prepare by us, please note that Clients must communicate with us and receive our approval before sending information to us.